The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
lt is with great pleasure that Global Outlook::Digital Humanities (GO::DH) announces the winners of its first DH essay prize. The competition, which was supported by funds awarded by the University of Lethbridge and an anonymous donor, attracted 53 entries in 7 languages.
ADHO affiliates around the world will be sponsoring or co-sponsoring conferences in 2014. Check them out! They include: