The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) is pleased to announce that Marie Saldana, doctoral student in Architecture and Digital Humanities at the University of California, Los Angeles, has received the Paul Fortier prize awarded for the best paper presented by a young scholar at the 2014 Digital Humanities conference.
Neil Fraistat, chair of the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO), delivered the following welcome during the opening ceremony at Digital Humanities 2014:
Bienvenue mes amis! I’m Neil Fraistat, the Director of MITH, the Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities. In my capacity as Chair of ADHO’s Steering Committee, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to DH 2014 on behalf of our 6 constituent organizations: