The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- ALLC: The European Association for Digital Humanities (ALLC)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
Based on centerNet's DayofDH iniatiative (http://digitalhumanities.org/centernet/initiatives/) the aim of this project is to document for one day what digital humanists do, but in Spanish or Portuguese. This particular version focuses on digital humanists from the Portuguese and Spanish speaking countries or researchers from other parts of the world that work primarily in these languages.