The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) seeks applicants for its 2016-2017 Communications fellowship. Working on a small team, the fellow will write news releases, blog posts, and announcements about ADHO, its constituent organizations, and the broader digital humanities community; monitor and update ADHO’s social media presence; maintain its website; help to develop and implement ADHO’s outreach strategy; and perform other communications-related responsibilities. The Communications fellow should anticipate spending approximately 3-4 hours per week on the position.