The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- Digital Humanities im deutschsprachigen Raum (DHd)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
ADHO is seeking a new Secretary of its Executive Board, starting immediately. As with all ADHO Offices, it is an unremunerated position appointed by ADHO’s governing body, the Constituent Organization Board (COB).
ADHO’s Intersectional Inclusion Task Force (initially the Anti-racism Task Force) emerges from a direct and pressing need to address systemic inequalities within ADHO and the broader DH community connected to its activities,* including but not limited to race, class, gender, ability, caste, tribe, sexuality, nationality, geographical location, religion, health, language, or other social categories, which are often exacerbated