The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
Below is a list of resources, tools, slides, presentation aids, and articles shared during the course of DH2018 on Twitter. If you see anything missing you would like added, please tweet @ADHOrg or email email@example.com.
Notes on #DH2018 Conference
Tweets per user_lang in a #DH2018 archive by Ernesto Priego
The winner of this years Paul Fortier prize is Anna Neovesky and Frederic von Vlahovits from the Academy of Sciences and Literature (Mainz, Germany). Their paper IncipitSearch - Interlinking Musicological Repositories is detailed here: https://dh2018.adho.org/en/incipitsearch-interlinking-musicological-repo...