ADHO's constituent organizations sponsor several peer-reviewed scholarly journals, as well as modes of scholarly communication such as a longstanding mailing list and a Q&A board. This page also lists several other digital humanities publications.
Peer Reviewed Journals
- DSH: Digital Scholarship in the Humanities (formerly LLC: The Journal of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities) an international, peer-reviewed journal published by Oxford University Press on behalf of EADH and ADHO.
- DHQ (Digital Humanities Quarterly) is an open-access peer-reviewed journal from ACH. Launched in 2007, DHQ publishes articles, reviews, case studies, and opinion pieces on all aspects of digital humanities, as well as guest-edited thematic and language-specific special issues.
- Digital Studies / Le champ numérique is a refereed academic journal focusing on digitally enabled scholarship, research, and pedagogy in the Humanities and Cultural Heritage domains. It is particularly encouraging to work approached from a multicultural, intersectional, or global perspective. The languages of record in DS/CN are French or English, but the journal has published articles in other languages with an English or French companion. All articles published by DS/CN are published under a Creative Commons 3.0 CC-BY license, and are compliant with most national and institutional Open Access mandates.
- Humanités numériques is a biannual digital journal distributed in open access. It publishes francophone works that explore the digital transformations of knowledge. The journal is edited by the Humanistica association, which supports the development of digital humanities.
- Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative, the official journal of the Text Encoding Initiative Consortium.
- Computers in the Humanities Working Papers, "an interdisciplinary series of refereed publications on computer-assisted research" (1990s-2009)
- Selected conference papers from the annual joint conferences of ACH and ALLC have been published in LLC. The Journal of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities until 2013. Papers from 2014 - present are published in Digital Scholarship in the Humanities. A running bibliography of published DH2016 papers is available here.
- Selected papers from DRH conferences (1996-2009)