In June, 2005 the executive committees of the ACH and the ALLC approved a governance protocol that delegates specific responsibilities and authority to the ADHO Steering Committee, and they also approved a joint conference protocol and accompanying guidelines (or annex). The standing Conference Committee of ADHO has responsibility for developing, improving, and maintaining the ADHOC conference protocol and accompanying guidelines. The CCC also provides in-name sponsorship of digital humanities conferences.
- Claire Clivaz (Chair, 2015-2018)
- Julia Flanders (secretary ex officio)
- Elena Gonzalez-Blanco (EADH)
- Karina van Dalen-Oskam (SC chair ex officio)
- Bethany Nowviskie (Past CCC chair ex officio)
- John Simpson (CSDH/SCHN)
- James Smithies (aaDH; Vice-Chair)
- Tomoji Tabata (JADH)
- Kay Walter (centerNET)
- Glen Worthey (ACH)
The committee may also call upon local organizers and program chairs past and future.