In June, 2005 the executive committees of the ACH and the ALLC approved a governance protocol that delegates specific responsibilities and authority to the ADHO Steering Committee, and they also approved a joint conference protocol and accompanying guidelines (or annex). The standing Conference Committee of ADHO has responsibility for developing, improving, and maintaining the ADHOC conference protocol and accompanying guidelines. The CCC also provides in-name sponsorship of digital humanities conferences.
As of October 2018
- Chair: Diane Jakacki, Bucknell University
- aaDH Representative: Rachel Hendry, University of Western Sydney
- ACH Representative: Vika Zafrin, Boston University
- centerNet Representative: Kay Walter, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- CSDH/SCHN Representative: Constance Crompton, University of Ottawa
- DHASA Representative: Amanda du Preez, University of Pretoria
- Humanistica: Fatiha Idmhand, Université de Poitiers
- JADH Representative: Tomoji Tabata, 大阪大学 (Osaka University)
- TADH Representative: Muh-Chyun (Morris) Tang, National Taiwan University
- Past CCC chair ex officio: Claire Clivaz, Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
- ADHO SC chair ex officio: Karina van Dalen-Oskam, Huygens ING | Universiteit van Amsterdam
- ADHO secretary ex officio: Brian Croxall, Brigham Young University; Maciej Eder, Uniwersytet Pedagogiczny Kraków
- DH2019 PC Chairs: Fabio Ciotti and Elena Pierazzo
The committee may also call upon local organizers and program chairs past and future.