The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
As part of the restructuring of the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO), we seek nominations for committed individuals who would like to actively help further DH in all its breadth and diversity on a global scale for an ADHO Deputy Treasurer. In the near future, we will issue calls for other positions.
The minutes for the annual meeting of the ADHO Steering Committee have been published. The meeting took place on 7 and 9 July and included the transition from the old governance model to the new one. The meeting concluded with the first meeting of the new Constituent Organization Board (COB).