The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) seeks nominations for committed individuals who would like to actively help further DH in all its breadth and diversity on a global scale for the following positions:
- ADHO Executive Board Secretary
- ADHO Admissions Committee Chair
- ADHO Multilingualism/Multiculturalism Committee (MLMC) Chair
Registration for the virtual DH2020 conference is now open! Presenters and participants can register via the DH2020 ConfTool. Once registered, you will need to sign up for a Humanities Commons account and request access to the DH2020 Humanities Commons group. Group access will be granted beginning on 10 July.