The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- Digital Humanities im deutschsprachigen Raum (DHd)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
ADHO seeks to draw in and draw on the global DH community, with its strong commitment to and advocacy for social justice. We seek to engage community expertise and desire for change to help ADHO take action on the intersecting concerns articulated in our statement on Black Lives Matter, Structural Racism, and Establishment Violence.
The official website of DH2022 has launched! The conference will take place at Toshi Center Hotel, Tokyo, Japan, between 25 and 29 July 2022. There is the possibility to participate both in-person and online (asynchronous only). Abstracts are due December 10th, 2021, 11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time (GMT-10).