The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
We regret to announce that the formal relationship between the Humanist Discussion Group and ADHO has been dissolved. This change has come at the request of Humanist’s moderator, Prof. Willard McCarty. We are hugely grateful for the enormous service Humanist provides to the international digital humanities community, and we wish Willard and Humanist all the best for the future.
ADHO Leadership for 2020-2021
ADHO operates on the reliance of its volunteers. We are particularly grateful for the Constituent Organizations (COs) that form ADHO and who make it a diverse and engaging organization. Each of these entities has a representative on the ADHO Constituent Organization Board (COB), which makes decisions for the organization, and we would like to thank the outgoing representatives for each of these organizations and welcome our new incoming and remaining members for what is sure to be a challenging year: