The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
The annual Digital Humanities conference coordinated by ADHO will not be held in 2021. ADHO’s Constituent Organizations Board has voted to focus efforts on supporting regional conferences currently coordinated by ADHO’s Constituent Organizations and their Associate Organizations and partners. To this end, we have dedicated dh2021.adho.org to providing information about the various virtual and in-person events being hosted throughout the year.
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) seeks applicants for its two 2021 Communications Fellowships, each of which comes with a stipend of €500 (Euros).