The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
**UPDATE: The application/nomination deadline has been extended to 15 June 2021.**
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) seeks applications for the following positions from committed individuals who would like to participate in Digital Humanities leadership on a global scale:
The annual Digital Humanities conference coordinated by ADHO will not be held in 2021. ADHO’s Constituent Organizations Board has voted to focus efforts on supporting regional conferences currently coordinated by ADHO’s Constituent Organizations and their Associate Organizations and partners. To this end, we have dedicated dh2021.adho.org to providing information about the various virtual and in-person events being hosted throughout the year.