The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations, in consultation with the DH2020 conference organizers and program committee, is closely following the unfolding international situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the virus. Because the situation is changing quickly, we are planning for how best to ensure the health and well-being of conference attendees and organizers while taking into account the labour and financial commitments made.