The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across arts and humanities disciplines. In doing so, it draws together humanists engaged in digital and computer-assisted research, teaching, creation, dissemination, and beyond, in all areas reflected by its diverse membership.
The global ADHO community deeply mourns the loss of our friend and colleague Stéfan Sinclair (most recently of McGill University in Montréal). In sharing this heartfelt statement by Stéfan’s colleagues from ADHO’s Constituent Organization in Canada, CSDH/SCHN, we wish also to commemorate Stéfan’s many and lasting contributions to the life and work of our whole international community.