ADHO's constituent organizations sponsor several peer-reviewed scholarly journals, as well as modes of scholarly communication such as a longstanding mailing list and a Q&A board. This page also lists several other digital humanities publications.
Peer Reviewed Journals
- DSH: Digital Scholarship in the Humanities (formerly LLC: The Journal of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities) an international, peer-reviewed journal published by Oxford University Press on behalf of EADH and ADHO
- DHQ (Digital Humanities Quarterly), an open-access peer-reviewed electronic journal from ACH
- Digital Studies / Le champ numérique, an open-access peer reviewed electronic journal from CSDH/SCHN
- DH Commons, an open-access peer-reviewed electronic journal forthcoming from centerNet
- Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative, the official journal of the Text Encoding Initiative Consortium
- Computers in the Humanities Working Papers, "an interdisciplinary series of refereed publications on computer-assisted research" (1990s-2009)
- Text Technology, a free electronic journal published by McMaster University (the latest issue dates from 2007)
- Selected conference papers from the annual joint conferences of ACH and ALLC have been published in LLC. The Journal of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, such as the September, 2014 issue (from the 2013 conference).
- Selected papers from DRH conferences (1996-2009)
Books and Book Series
- Blackwell's Companion to Digital Literary Studies
- Blackwell's Companion to Digital Humanities
- Office for Humanities Computing (OHC) monograph series
- Topics in the Digital Humanities, a book series from the University of Illinois Press
Guides and Discussion Forums
- Digital Humanities Questions & Answers, a community Q&A board sponsored by the Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH) and the Chronicle of Higher Education's ProfHacker.
- Humanist Discussion Forum, an international digital seminar on digital humanities, published by ADHO and and the Office for Humanities Communication (OHC)
- The Ninch Guide to Good Practice in the Digital Representation and Management of Cultural Heritage Materials [PDF]