ADHO supports a number of different publications.
Peer Reviewed Journals
- Literary and Linguistic Computing, a print journal published by Oxford University Press
- DHQ (Digital Humanities Quarterly, an open-access peer-reviewed electronic journal from ADHO
- Digital Studies / Le champ numérique, an open-access peer reviewed electronic journal from CSDH/SCHN
- DH Commons, an open-access peer-reviewed electronic journal forthcoming from centerNet
- Computers in the Humanities Working Papers, an online preprint publication
- Text Technology, a free electronic journal published by McMaster University
- Selected conference papers from the annual joint conferences of ACH and ALLC have been published in Literary and Linguistic Computing, such as in the March, 2005 issue (from the 2004 annual joint conference) and in the April, 2003 issue (from the 2002 conference).
- Selected papers from DRH conferences have been published in a number of volumes by the Office for Humanities Communication, from which further details and an order form are available, and also by the OUP journal LLC.