The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
As part of ADHO's official change to the new structure, the Implementation Committee (IC) has already suggested a draft roadmap and earlier last month has published the Proposed Financial Scenarios, both open for public comment.
The ADHO Conference Coordinating Committee invites proposals to host the Digital Humanities conference in 2020. According to the three-year rotation adopted by the ADHO steering committee in 2014, DH2021 will be hosted outside of Europe, the United States, or Canada.