The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
The Alliance for Digital Humanities Organization just completed a successful inaugural year of its Communications Fellowship program. Each year, two early career scholars are selected through a competitive process to work with the ADHO communication's committee on news releases, blog posts, and announcements for ADHO and its constituent organizations. The program’s first cohort served for the 2014-2015 academic year, providing support and ingenuity in furthering ADHO’s outreach mission and inventing the roles that communications fellows will play in the DH community.