The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
Prof. William Kretzschmar, Jr. presented the Lisa Lena Opas-Hänninen awards for best poster by a young scholar at the Methods in Dialectology XV banquet on Thurs. Aug. 14, 2014. The prize competition and reception were generously sponsored by the Alliance for Digital Humanities Organizations; the competition was open to students or scholars whose Ph.D. was earned less than three years earlier.