The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
The ADHO Communications Fellows have created a new monthly digest of DH news from around the internet. Included are announcements from ADHO and its constituent groups, committees and SIGs, CFPs, upcoming conferences, job listings, and other stories of interest. This month's digest is now live on Storify at https://storify.com/ADHOrg/november-2016.