The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) seeks a Web Developer whose primary responsibility will be maintaining and developing ADHO's Drupal and WordPress content management systems. Tasks will include making necessary updates to and backups of ADHO's website; managing multilevel authorizations and potential security issues; making recommendations for improvements in the site's design and functionality; and troubleshooting site issues and implementing fixes as needed.
The yearly ADHO conference is also the occasion for handing out a number of prizes. The triennial Roberto Busa Prize for outstanding lifetime achievements in the Digital Humanities was awarded to Helen Agüera, and her key-note address on the occasion of the reception of the prize on 15 July was well-received.