The overall brief of the committee is the creation and maintenance of a web infrastructure that can be shared by all ADHO COs, with a particular focus on stability, affordability, and sustainability across shared as well as distributed services.
As of 2019, the Infrastructure Committee is in charge of a dedicated server that is used to provide the community not only with Wordpress and Drupal instances for the websites of numerous associations and initiatives, but also with several journals, several dozens of mailing lists and email addresses, a small number of Mediawiki instances, and several other webservices.
- Chair: Christof Schöch, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Systems Administrator: John Cheng, <email@example.com>
- Infrastructure Committee Chair: Christof Schöch, University of Würzburg (2015-2019)
- Communications Committee:
- Membership officer: Matthew K. Gold, The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- CCC chair: Diane Jakacki, Bucknell University
- Coopted member: Daniel O'Donnell, University of Lethbridge
- Coopted member: Quinn Dombrowski, University of California, Berkeley
- Coopted member: Stéfan Sinclair, McGill University
- Coopted member: John Unsworth, University of Virginia
- Coopted member: Frédéric Kaplan, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- ADHO treasurer ex officio: Sara Sikes, University of Connecticut
- Hamburg technical position: Marco Petris, Universität Hamburg