Resources supported by ADHO
- Humanist: an international online seminar on humanities computing and the digital humanities. Its primary aim is to provide a forum for discussion of intellectual, scholarly, pedagogical, and social issues and for exchange of information among participants.
Resources from our Constituent Organizations
Training Programs & Communities
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute: A week of intensive coursework, seminars, and lectures, during which participants share ideas and methods, and develop expertise in using advanced technologies. Held every summer at the University of Victoria.
- Digital.Humanities@Oxford Summer School (DHOxSS) is an annual Digital Humanities training event that usually takes place in July at the University of Oxford.
- The European Summer School in Digital Humanities "Culture & Technology" was founded in 2009 and is scheduled every year for the end of July - beginning of August at the University of Leipzig (Germany). Two weeks of intensive teaching and discussion are integrated with cultural and community building activities.
- HILT: Humanities Intensive Learning & Teaching: Intensive, week-long training program held at the University of Maryland.
- THATCamp: THATCamp is an “unconference” where humanists and technologists meet to exchange ideas, develop new knowledge and skills, and work together
- Calendar of Conferences for Digital Humanities, Digital Archives, Digital Libraries, and Digital Museums: An open Google calendar administered by the Digital Library Federation (DLF) that lists meetings, symposia, seminars, institutes, and conferences aimed at professionals and students who are doing digital work in the humanities, in archives, in libraries, or in museums.